Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
We have a substantial corporate recovery capability with a dedicated team on hand to advise on all aspects of insolvency (corporate and personal and directors’ duties), corporate recovery and restructuring as well as assistance on administrations, liquidation and company voluntary arrangements.
Our 7 lawyer insolvency group works with directors, individuals, insolvency practitioners, security holders and investors to provide a service tailored to our clients' needs in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
As a full service commercial practice, Mundays is able to deal with the majority of issues arising in any insolvency context by drawing from the experience of other departments within the firm, such as dispute resolution, company law, banking, property and employment.
Our dedicated team can assist with:
- packaged administrations, as well as regular administration
- distressed sales and purchases
- advising on refinancing, waivers and revision to financial and other covenants in banking documentation
- corporate restructuring
- schemes of arrangements (including CVAs and MVAs)
- advising on directors' duties and many of the other issues when a group or company is in financial difficulty
- property insolvency
- solvent re-organisation (including section 110 schemes)