Our team of specialist commercial law solicitors provides expert advice covering all aspects of non-contentious intellectual property law work. We work with a wide range of clients from public companies to newly incorporated businesses, partnerships and individuals to help protect and exploit their intellectual property.
We work closely with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of the intellectual property rights involved in their businesses so that such rights can be protected and exploited.
Our services include:
- advising on brand protection and drafting confidentiality agreements
- commercialising intellectual property rights
- buying and selling intellectual property rights and drafting and negotiating assignments
- drafting and negotiating trade mark, software, copyright, design right and patent licences
- drafting and negotiating distribution, manufacturing, franchise, sponsorship and agency agreements
- drafting and negotiating collaboration and research agreements
- advising on the intellectual property aspects of corporate transactions such as sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions
- intellectual property due diligence
In addition to our commercial non-contentious practice, our Intellectual Property Dispute Resolution team can assist when a dispute arises either due to an infringement of a client’s intellectual property or their use of third party intellectual property.
We strike the balance between the costs and management time involved, any possible adverse publicity and the needs of the business in choosing the most appropriate and cost effective dispute resolution process.