We have considerable experience in advising overseas clients in respect of commercial and corporate transactions in the UK and assisting our UK based clients with transactions involving cross border elements. We are often involved in dealing with complex structures, working in conjunction with local advisors from a legal and tax perspective and communicating effectively over different time zones. We are adept at project managing teams of international lawyers/advisors to ensure that the cross border elements do not cause undue delays and complications.
Mundays is a founding member of CICERO, an established network of over 30 international independent law firms which provide local advice on transactions with an international element.
Our international services comprise:
- setting up companies/branches in England and Wales on behalf of overseas clients
- advising banks on security requirements in England and Wales
- acquiring UK companies or businesses
- selling businesses or dealing with overseas based parties
- international joint ventures
Our international expertise extends to all aspects of EU Law including advising on:
- agency/distribution/licensing agreements
- competition law
- trade law
- franchising agreements