Mundays has a dedicated Private Equity team consisting of lawyers from all core disciplines including corporate, commercial, banking, employment, and property.
We offer advice across the whole spectrum of private equity transactions including fund formation, venture capital, shareholder agreements, buy outs, and secondaries.
We act for private equity institutions, business angels, and management teams, and we have specialist expertise across a wide range of industry sectors. We advise management and investors alike on all aspects of a company’s growth including early seed capital and investments, subsequent funding rounds, convertible debt instruments and all types of exits including trade sales and flotations.
Our services cover:
- establishment of private equity funds
- management buy-outs (MBOs)
- management buy-ins (MBIs)
- debt financing
- exits, including trade sales and disposals, and flotations
- joint ventures
- corporate restructuring and refinancing
- executive incentive schemes, including employee share ownership trusts and unapproved schemes
- shareholder and investor dispute resolution services