Business lawyers for healthcare professionals
At Mundays we have a nationally recognised team of approachable, friendly and enthusiastic lawyers. We understand healthcare businesses and offer practical cost effective advice and commercial solutions to a wide variety of clients, including doctors, dentists, consultants, pharmacists, opticians, medical devices companies, pharmaceutical companies, care homes and vets.
We advise healthcare professionals on:
- Governance and constitutional issues
- Joint ventures
- Pharmacy start-ups
- Pharmacy sales and purchases
- Premises purchases and sales
- Acquisitions and sales of healthcare businesses
- Pharmacy contract issues, including control of entry
- Acquiring and protecting brands and products
- Shareholder and partnership agreements and disputes
- Leases of premises
- Employment issues
- Commercial contracts
We specialise in advising clinical commissioning groups, GP practices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers and have a trusted network of agents, patent attorneys, surveyors, banks and accountants who specialise in healthcare. Our team will be happy to recommend the right contacts for you and your business whenever you need them.
We are members of the AIMp Group (Association of Independent Multiple Pharmacies).
Mundays LLP has ‘great understanding of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector’ Legal 500 2011