When it comes to leisure, Mundays' approach is far from laid back.
Thanks to our strong connections with leading industry agents, valuers, surveyors, bankers and accountants we understand the leisure industry.
The team works in partnership with industry experts to ensure that our clients’ transactions are structured in the most tax efficient way.
Our expertise extends to the licencing of pubs, sports and leisure clubs, and we have close working knowledge of the Licensing Acts. Our specialist team acts for a wide range of hotel and restaurant chains.
If leisure is your game… you’ll find Mundays hard to beat.
We can offer:
- Advice on the acquisition and disposal of licensed premises including pubs, hotels, restaurants and clubs
- Knowledge of various brewery leases
- Intellectual property work associated with the retention/licensing of logos and trade names
- Sales and purchases of businesses by both asset or share acquisition
- Related employment issues
- Advice on franchising aspects of any acquisition or sale of a business including the drafting and negotiating of franchising agreements
- Secured lending in relation to all types of property with a leisure aspect
Our team includes a post-graduate in sports law and a lawyer experienced in developing the original “Inntrepreneur” type leases. Team members keep up to speed with progress in the leisure industry through membership of the Licensed Victuallers Association and regular subscription to a range of licensing journals.