Corporate and Social Responsibility
Mundays LLP throughout its history has demonstrated and will continue to demonstrate its commitment to corporate social responsibility.
We believe that corporate social responsibility means:-
- Taking pride in supporting our local community;
- The wellbeing of our people; and
- Recognising the impact of our business on the environment.
We demonstrate our beliefs through:-
- Our support of the Princess Alice Hospice;
- The Mundays' Schools Initiative;
- Our sponsorship and commitments to Cobham rugby football club;
- Our sponsorship and commitments to Oxshott Village sports club;
- Encouraging our people to act as governors of local schools and trustees of local charities;
- Our respect for our environment; and
- Provision of pro bono legal services to deserving causes.
For further information on some of the above issues please select one of the links to the right of the screen.